July 29, 2011, 10:44 PM
Filed under: Uncategorized
Filed under: Uncategorized
I am happy because:
- Have you ever had a lightbulb moment? Have you ever heard a phrase, or a doctrine, or something like that, over and over and over again, but never really had it sink in, and then suddenly, out of the blue, after years of hearing it, suddenly and finally find that it makes perfect sense? Have you ever had a lightbulb moment that had the potential to change your life? I have.
- There is a difference between the words “To” and “For”.
- I had a lovely chat with my bestie tonight.
- I got to eat at Sonic tonight, out of the blue, totally unexpected! What a treat! I felt a bajillion times better afterwards, too, because of the fact that I’d unintentionally starved myself all day long.
- I had an opportunity to talk with someone this afternoon, and learned a lot of things that I really needed to know.
- I’m actually grateful for things I never thought a sane person could be grateful for.
- I discovered that a certain someone delights in my difficulties, so I have decided not to indulge her anymore. Naughty naughty! I’m happy about this because I was able to decide this without turning my . . . disappointment into something stronger. I was able to think outside of “the box”. Whoa. That’s a whole new thing for me!
- I don’t work tomorrow, so I can take my sleep aid a little later than I normally would, and sleep in a little longer! I plan to sleep until 7:30 tomorrow! Woot for weekends!
- Amber has a talk on Sunday. The poor kid has been stressing and flipping out all week long, trying to make it a good talk. This is the hardest 5 minutes of her life so far, I think! LoL! But I’m so excited that she’s going to do it, that she accepted when she was asked, and that she realizes that it is important.
- Tomorrow I am going to take a full blown shower, and then I think I’ll fill up the tub and chop down the forest growing on my legs. And then I’m throw on some clothes, and (hopefully) meet a friend at the Goodwill for a little shopping!
- Tomorrow I am going to pay my rent. I actually have enough to do that! Yay!
- Tomorrow I am going to catch up on my “homework”.
- Tomorrow I am going to spend at least 15 minutes just sitting outside in the sunshine.
- Tomorrow I am going to spend at least 30 minutes walking outside after dark, enjoying the weather, come rain or high water!
- But tonight, tonight I am going to pour out my heart and my soul to my Heavenly Father, and thank him for today’s experiences, and repent for not seeing the experiences of “yesterday” for what they truly were, and ask him for strength to see with a better perspective, with better patience, the blessings that my future experiences will bring me.
- That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God. – 1 Corinthians 2:5
- For we walk by faith, not by sight. – 2 Corinthians 5: 7
- But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it. – Romans 8:25
- Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world gives, give I to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. – John 14:27
- The LORD will give strength to his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace. – Psalm 29:11
- For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. – Jeremiah 29:11
- And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:7
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment